If anyone would like copies sent to them (they are free!) just email me with your postal address and state how many copies your would like.
• To date, 80,000 copies have been sent out.
• Thank you for the gift of 3 Medugorje Prayer Cards. This was very significant for us because on Saturday we had a statue of Our Lady of Medugorje erected in our Peace Garden and your gift was for us a very personal touch from Our Blessed Lady. God bless you and your ministry. – Sr Patricia
• Would you like send any cards to Poland? my wife and I are waiting for our child, but still waiting. I think that it will be nice pray to Mary in this intention. If you may send us 5 prayer cards to us and I share them also with my parents and sister.
God bless you! – Sebastian
• I am a school chaplain and wondered whether you could send me some copies of the prayer card for children at school. – Louise
• Would you mind sending 25 prayer cards to me? I have made 25 rosaries and I would like to include a prayer card with each rosary I give away. Thank you so much. – Lucy
• Please send ten of the new prayer cards. There is a weekly Adoration at which I would like to leave some copies. – Carol
• Someone recently gave me one of these cards and it’s beautiful. I don’t know if you send them to America, but if you do may I request 50 from you? – Yes we do, Deb!
• Would it be possible to send me twenty of these lovely litany cards, as I would like to distribute them to interested friends and work colleagues? – Gillian
• I would like to have 50 copies for my prayer group and to give to those who come to Adoration at our church. – Perri
• Thank you so much for sending me the beautiful prayer cards. I am giving them out at my Charismatic prayer meeting tonight. What a blessing to be able to share some wonderful memories of my pilgrimage to Medjugorje last July! – Mary
• We will be havving a celebration for the Anniversary of Our Lady’s Apparitions in Medjugorje on 25th June. (of course) Could you please send me 200 copies of the litany? – John
• Can you send me 500? We have a big congregation. – Inmate, British prison.
• Hi Bernard, I have just returned from a very blessed pilgrimage to Medjugorje. On our last evening a Canadian friend gave us a copy of the prayer card and told us what a great effect it had had on her Canadian pilgrims (lots of tears!!) Our group said the litany yesterday morning as we said farewell to Medjugorje and it was a beautiful time of prayer. I have promised to try to get hold of the cards for our prayer group in Liverpool. Could you possibly send me 100 copies please. It’s a wonderful, powerful prayer that I feel should be promoted and it will be a privilege to help. – Helen.
• Hi Bernie, I have given out the 20 prayer cards you sent to me and people love them! I can keep passing them out to prayer group members and and my Marian Community if you send more. If you can send another 50 I can easily find people who would love to have one! Thanks, and may God bless you and Our Lady protect you! – Maureen
• On the 22nd of June I will go to Ireland for 3 days to a Charismatic Conference in Athlone. There will be at least 1000 participants. So maybe I can have 1500 for that occasion; plus 500 if you want to give to the prayer group I go to. – GS
• Would you mind sending 10 prayer cards to me? I will be sharing about Medjugorje to the Catholic Indonesian community in Phoenix, AZ. There are about 20 of us, hopefully the message will be well-received.– Priska
• Thank you so much Brendan! I received 15 BEAUTIFUL prayer cards and was able to share them tonight at Eucharistic Adoration with some friends. – Eileen
• Thank you so so much for the cards of the litany of the Blessed Mother people loved it, can you send me 25 more cards. – Margarita